IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A ONE-OFF DONATION (perhaps to buy your child a present) or to BUY ANITA'S BOOK, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO 'FOR ALL OTHER DONATIONS'
It costs £30 a month to provide food, clothing, education, medication, shelter and recreational facilities for one child in India. All the child sponsorship money received goes into one fund, which supports all the children cared for within each and every project of our partner, El Shaddai Charitable Trust, in Goa. All of our child sponsors have the opportunity to support a specific child within the care of our partner.
If you have a UK bank account, the most convenient way to give on a regular basis is via Direct Debit. To do so, please download, print and complete our DD form (PDF, 310Kb). This must then be then sent to our UK Office address below:
El Shaddai Charitable Trust
5 Manor Court
For all other donations
Enter your contact details in the form below
- In the box which says 'donation purpose', write what the money is for eg. my sponsored child's birthday or 1 book or 2 books etc if you wish to buy Anita's book. Don't worry that there is already writing there, when you click on the box, the writing will disappear and leave you a blank box to write in.
- Click the ‘Submit Form’ button
- You will be taken to a new page, where you will need to click on ‘Donate’
- This will take you to the secure website of our bank, CAF Bank.
- Please tick the Gift Aid box if you are an eligible tax payer, providing it is your own money and you are not receiving a benefit from the donation (so do not try to claim Gift Aid on the purchase of Anita's book)